September, 2020 in Tula in the Tula State Pedagogical University of Leo Tolstoy will be held the XVIII International Conference «Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems, applications and problems of history», dedicated to the centenary of the birth of professors B. M. Bredikhin, V. I. Nechaev, and S. B. Stechkin.
In the organization of the conference together with the Tula State Pedagogical University of Leo Tolstoy is attended by the Moscow State University, Moscow State Pedagogical University, Tula State University, Steklov Institute of Mathematics, Institute of History of Science and Technology of Vavilov of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The purpose of the XVIII International Conference «Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems, applications and problems of history», dedicated to the centenary of the birth of professors B. M. Bredikhin, V. I. Nechaev, and S. B. Stechkin, is the coordination of modern research on algebra, number theory and discrete geometry.
The objectives of the conference:
- the discussion of advances in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry in recent times;
- the discussion of actual research directions in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry;
- the discussion of actual fundamental problems in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry and ways to solve them;
- the discussion of topical issues in the history and methodology of mathematics.
The following sections are supposed to work at the conference:
- semigroups and universal algebras;
- rings and modules;
- applied and computer algebra, cryptography and discrete mathematics;
- analytical number theory;
- Diophantine approximations and the theory of transcendental numbers;
- discrete geometry and geometry of numbers;
- number-theoretic method in approximate analysis and approximation theory;
- history of mathematics;
- algebraic number theory;
- arithmetic and algebraic geometry.
It is possible to include other sections in the conference program.
Before the conference, conference proceedings will be published. Participants are requested to send abstracts in the form of LaTeX and PDF files until August 10, 2020 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line: Abstracts . The abstract should not exceed four printed pages. It is advisable to make file names in the format Surname I.O. (e.g. PetrovAB.tex, PetrovAB.pdf). Abstract design template is posted on the conference website .
According to the results of the conference, it is supposed to publish the proceedings of the conference in one several issues of the «Chebyshevskii Sbornik» ISSN 2226-8383.
Articles are sent to email@example.com in the form of LaTeX and PDF files. We recommend using standard LaTex styles and commands. Requirements for the design of materials, see the site "Chebyshevsky collection" .
All questions and suggestions on organizing and holding the conference should be addressed. to the executive secretary of the organizing committee, Nikolai Nikolayevich Dobrovolsky (tel. 8-906-532-73-14) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .