Creation of an information space to bring together researchers in the field of number theory and software developers the ability to perform complex mathematical calculations.
Problem-Oriented Information-Computing System provides to users the following options:
- bibliographic unit with finding publications, information about the authors, review of the article ;
- numerical calculation module for scientific and applied calculations (a possibility of distributed super-computing)
- symbolic computation module for testing theoretical calculations
- theoretical module, containing the theoretical basis of number-theoretical methods related areas of mathematics, the history of the theory of numbers;
- discussion module (forum );