From 28 to 31 May 2018 in Tula in the Tula State Pedagogical University of Leo Tolstoy will be held the XV International Conference «Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems and applications», dedicated to the centenary of the birth of the Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor of the Moscow State University Korobov Nikolai Mikhailovich.
In the organization of the conference together with the Tula State Pedagogical University of Leo Tolstoy is attended by the Moscow State University, Moscow State Pedagogical University, Tula State University, Steklov Institute of Mathematics, Institute of History of Science and Technology of Vavilov of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The event is held with the financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project No. 18-01-20030_г.
The purpose of the XV International Conference «Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: Modern Problems and Applications», dedicated to the centenary of the birth of Professor Nikolai Mikhailovich Korobov, is the coordination of modern research on algebra, number theory and discrete geometry.
The objectives of the conference:
- the discussion of advances in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry in recent times;
- the discussion of actual research directions in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry;
- the discussion of actual fundamental problems in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry and ways to solve them.
The following sections are supposed to work at the conference:
- groups (head: Olshansky A. Yu.);
- semigroups (head: Kozhukhov I. B.);
- rings and modules (head: Mikhalev A. V.);
- universal algebra (head: Kartashov V. K.);
- applied and computer algebra, cryptography and discrete mathematics (head: Gashkov S. B.);
- analytical theory of numbers (head: Gritsenko S. A.);
- Diophantine approximations and the theory of transcendental numbers (head: Nesterenko Yu. V.);
- discrete geometry and geometry of numbers (head: Herman O. N., Zhuravlev V. G);
- number-theoretic method in approximate analysis (head: Dobrovolsky N. M.);
- history of mathematics (head: Demidov S. S.).
It is possible to include other sections in the conference program.
To compile a grant application, it is necessary to form a list of participants. If you plan to participate in the conference, then we suggest you register on the website of the conference
Conference materials will be published before the beginning of the conference. Participants are kindly requested to send abstracts in the form of LaTeX and PDF files before April 10, 2018 to the email address: email@example.com The volume of the abstract should not exceed three printed pages.
Based on the results of the conference it is planned to publish the proceedings of the conference in one or several issues of the «Chebyshevskii Sbornik» ISSN 2226-8383.
Articles are sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of LaTeX and PDF files. We recommend using standard styles and LaTex commands. Requirements for registration of materials, see the website of the «Chebyshevskii Sbornik».
With all questions and proposals for organizing and holding the conference, contact the responsible secretaries of the organizing committee Balabe Irina Nikolaevna (tel. 8-903-036-84-94) and Dobrovolsky Nikolay Nikolayevich (tel. 8-915-681-26-38) at the email address: email@example.com.