From 13 to 18 May 2019 in Tula in the Tula State Pedagogical University of Leo Tolstoy will be held the XVI International Conference «Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems, applications and problems of history», dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the birth of Professor Michel Desa.
In the organization of the conference together with the Tula State Pedagogical University of Leo Tolstoy is attended by the Moscow State University, Moscow State Pedagogical University, Tula State University, Steklov Institute of Mathematics, Institute of History of Science and Technology of Vavilov of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The event is held with the financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project 19-01-20049.
The purpose of the XVI International Conference «Algebra, Number Theory and Discrete Geometry: modern problems, applications and problems of history», dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the birth of Professor Michel Desa, is the coordination of modern research on algebra, number theory and discrete geometry.
The objectives of the conference:
- the discussion of advances in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry in recent times;
- the discussion of actual research directions in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry;
- the discussion of actual fundamental problems in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry and ways to solve them.
The following sections are supposed to work at the conference:
- semigroups and universal algebras;
- rings and modules;
- applied and computer algebra, cryptography and discrete mathematics;
- analytical number theory;
- Diophantine approximations and the theory of transcendental numbers;
- discrete geometry and geometry of numbers;
- number-theoretic method in approximate analysis and approximation theory;
- history of mathematics;
- algebraic number theory;
- arithmetic and algebraic geometry.
It is possible to include other sections in the conference program.
To compile a grant application, it is necessary to form a list of participants. If you plan to participate in the conference, then we suggest you register on the website of the conference
Conference materials will be published before the beginning of the conference. Participants are kindly requested to send abstracts in the form of LaTeX and PDF files before April 10, 2019 to the email address: email@example.com. The volume of the abstract should not exceed four printed pages.
Based on the results of the conference it is planned to publish the proceedings of the conference in one or several issues of the «Chebyshevskii Sbornik» ISSN 2226-8383.
Articles are sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of LaTeX and PDF files. We recommend using standard styles and LaTex commands. Requirements for registration of materials, see the website of the «Chebyshevskii Sbornik».
With all questions and proposals for organizing and holding the conference, contact the responsible secretary of the organizing committee Dobrovolsky Nikolay Nikolayevich (tel. 8-906-532-73-14) at the email address: email@example.com.