From 21 to 24 September 2021 in Tula in the Tula State Pedagogical University of Leo Tolstoy will be held the XIX International Conference "Algebra, number theory, discrete geometry and multiscale modeling: modern problems, applications and problems of history", dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the birth of Academician I. M. Vinogradov.
Registration of conference participants - September 20, 2021.
Conference opening - September 21, closing - September 24, 2021.
In organizing the conference together with the Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy, Moscow State University, Saint Petersburg State University, Moscow State Pedagogical University, Tula State University, Steklov Institute of Mathematics and Institute of History of Science and Technology of Vavilov of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The purpose of the XIX International Conference "Algebra, number theory, discrete geometry and multiscale modeling: modern problems, applications and problems of history", dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the birth of Academician I. M. Vinogradov, is to coordinate modern research in algebra, theory numbers, discrete geometry, multiscale modeling, and the history of mathematics and applications.
Objectives of the conference:
- discussion of recent advances in algebra, number theory, and discrete geometry;
- discussion of current research areas in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry;
- discussion of current fundamental problems in algebra, number theory and discrete geometry and ways to solve them;
- discussion of topical problems in the history and methodology of mathematics;
- engaging high school and junior students in research in mathematics.
In particular, special attention will be paid to the discussion of research results supported by grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, the Russian Science Foundation, and the Federal Target Program.
To solve the assigned tasks, the program involves plenary reports and work in sections:
- semigroups and universal algebras;
- rings and modules;
- applied and computer algebra, cryptography and discrete mathematics;
- analytic number theory;
- Diophantine approximations and the theory of transcendental numbers;
- discrete geometry and geometry of numbers;
- number-theoretic method in approximate analysis and approximation theory;
- history and methodology of mathematics;
- algebraic number theory;
- arithmetic and algebraic geometry;
- multiscale mathematical modeling in physics.
It is possible to include other sections in the conference program.
Based on the results of the conference, it is planned to publish the proceedings of the conference in one or several issues of «Chebyshevskii Sbornik» ISSN 2226-8383. The journal is indexed in Scopus.
To draw up the conference program, we ask you until September 15, 2021 to confirm the full-time remote form of participation in the videoconferencing mode by sending an email email@example.com the desired date of the speech. In the subject line of the letter, please indicate: Full-time participation in the videoconferencing mode.
For all questions and suggestions on the organization and holding of the conference, please contact to the executive secretary of the organizing committee Dobrovolsky Nikolay Nikolaevich to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .